Kalakand Recipe: This happens many times during the summer season, when the milk kept in the house explodes. Some people make paneer from this curdled milk, while some throw it away considering it useless. Today we are going to tell you how to make such a tasty dessert with Torn Milk Recipe, which can change the taste of your mouth. When the milk curdles, you can make Kalakand Recipe sweets from it. It is very easy to make and does not require much material. You can feed soft and granular Kalakand to anyone. Let’s know the recipe for making Kalakand from curdled milk..
fondant making supplies
Cracked milk – 1.5 kilos
Condensed milk – 200 grams
Milk powder – 2 teaspoons
Chopped Pistachios – 5 pieces
Saffron threads – 5 to 7 pieces
Easy recipe to make Kalakand
1. First of all boil milk so that water and chhena separate.
2. If the chhena does not separate even after boiling the milk, then adding lemon or vinegar will separate the chhena.
3. Now filter the chenna in a clean and cotton cloth and keep it aside.
4. Now wash the Chhena thoroughly to remove its rancidity and drain the water properly.
5. Take a big bowl, keep chhena in it and mash it with hand or in a blender.
6. Now in this bowl, mix two spoons of milk powder, 200 grams of condensed milk and the rest of the ingredients well.
7. Now take a pan and put the whole mixture on the gas and cook for some time.
8. There is no need to add sugar to it, as condensed milk is already sweetened.
9. Pay attention while cooking that it should not become hard. After this, take out the kalakand in a plate greased with ghee, set it well and keep it for half an hour.
10. Now cut the kalakand into small pieces. Garnish with pistachios and saffron and serve.
read this also