Sawan 3rd Monday 2023 Live: Sawan is considered very holy month in Hinduism. Along with this, it is also the favorite month of Lord Shiva. It is believed that in the month of Sawan, Lord Shiva resides on earth with his entire family.
This year the month of Sawan has started on 04th July, which will end on 31st August. Due to excessive month, this year Sawan will be for two full months and devotees will keep fast on 8 Sawan Mondays. In this, 4 Mondays will be in the month of Sawan and 4 in the month of Sawan. Fast will be observed on 24th July, the third Monday of Sawan.
Auspicious coincidence will be made on the third Monday of Sawan (3rd Sawan Somwar 2023 Shubh Yog)
The third Monday fast of Sawan is going to be very special in many ways. This will be the third fast of the month of Sawan and the first Monday of Adhikamas. Along with this, auspicious yogas like Ravi Yoga and Shiv Yoga will also be formed on this day. By doing worship-fast in this special yoga, the devotees will get many times more fruits.
Religious Significance of Sawan Somwar Vrat
- Devotees who observe the fast of Sawan Monday get the blessings of Lord Shiva. This increases wealth-glory and happiness-prosperity in life.
- Those who keep fast on Mondays falling in the month of Sawan, Mahadev fulfills all their wishes.
- The problems going on in married life go away from the Sawan Somvar Vrat and love increases in married life.
- If unmarried girls fast on Sawan Monday, they get desired and eligible grooms.
- It is believed that by observing a fast on all the Mondays falling in Sawan, one gets the same virtue as by seeing the 12 Jyotirlingas.
Worship like this on the third Monday of Sawan (3rd Sawan Somwar Puja Vidhi)
One should wake up early in the morning and take bath on the third Monday of Sawan. After this, take the resolution of the fast. After worshiping Lord Shiva in the morning with Shodopachar method, anoint Shivling at home or temple in the evening on Pradosh Kaal Muhurta. Offer Belpatra, Bhang, Dhatura, Shami leaves, sandalwood, ashes, Akshat, flowers, fruits, etc. on the Shivling. After this, read or listen to the fasting story of Sawan Monday and perform aarti of Lord Shiva. After worship, donate clothes, food, sesame, jaggery, sesame, silver, Rudraksh etc. to the needy according to your capacity and observe the fast the next day. Devotees should chant Shiva Chalisa, Shiva Raksha Stotra and Shiva Mantras on the day of Sawan Somvar Vrat.
Read this also: Adhik Maas Sawan Somwar 2023: Will the fast of Sawan Mondays falling in Adhikamas be valid?
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here thatDoes not represent, validate or verify information of any kind. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.