QCI Recruitment 2023 Registration Underway: If you are looking for a government job then you can apply for these vacancies. The Quality Council of India has released vacancies for more than 500 posts. Registration is going on for these and the last date to apply 4 August 2023 Is. Fill the form in the prescribed format before the last date. We are sharing the details below.
Know details and apply from this website
To apply for these vacancies, you have to visit the official website of Quality Council of India, whose address is – www.qcin.org, The details of these recruitments can also be known from here.
how will be the selection
The selection on these posts will be done after several stages of examination. First there will be pre exam then interview will be held in mains and end. The selection of the candidates who pass all the three stages will be final. A total of 553 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
will have to pay this much fee
To apply for these posts, candidates of General and OBC category will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000. At the same time, SC, ST, PWD and PH categories as well as women candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 500 to apply.
Apply with these easy steps
- To apply for these vacancies, first of all visit the official website i.e. qcin.org.
- Here a link will be given on the homepage on which it will be written – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2023 FOR THE POSTS OF EXAMINER OF PATENTS & DESIGNS. Click on it.
- By doing this a new page will open on your screen.
- Go to this page and fill the application form.
- Now upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the fee and submit the form and take a print out of it.
- This print can be useful for you in future.
Also read: From Bank of Maharashtra to BHU, recruitment has come out here for bumper posts
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI